Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!
We’re excited to announce the winner of our Weekly Trivia contest’s first round! Please join us in congratulation SprayPaint, one of our Kickstarter campaign backers! SprayPaint submitted 100% correct responses within hours of us posting our first round of questions – pretty awesome work, in our book!
Now we’re posting up the questions for Round 2! But first, the rules:
You’ll have one (1) week to answer the current round of questions. Answers can be found by browsing our website, our Facebook page, our Kickstarter page, our Twitter feed, our Instagram pictures, and a few media outlet pages that have covered V&H! in articles or videos.
The contest will run for four weeks, until the conclusion of our Kickstarter campaign.
Each week, the contestant that answers the most questions correctly in the shortest amount of time will win:
1. One Free Paid Add-On Expansion from the Villains & Henchmen! Kickstarter campaign (assuming we unlock those stretch goals)!
2. One Exclusive Digital Wallpaper featuring Variant Art for the Villains & Henchmen! box art!
Use the Contact Us page on our website to submit your answers before 7pm PST, March 13th for a chance to win!
Only one entry will be allowed per contestant; your first time stamped submission will be your “official” entry, so be sure to double check your answers before submitting them!
And now, for the Round 2 questions:
1. According to a post on the Facebook page from September 2015, we’re good at games, but bad at… what?
2. In October 2015, we ran demos of Villains & Henchmen! against a cephalopod backdrop. Which convention were we at?
San Diego Comic Con
3. The weekend before our Kickstarter went live, we attended which a Super Bowl party hosted by which organization?
Anime Los Angeles
4. Which Fangirl Nation contributor did our very first interview about Villains & Henchmen!?
5. What was the birthplace of Villains & Henchmen!?
6. When did we start designing Villains & Henchmen!?